Best Custom Color Blending | Guaranteed The Most Realistic
The Extend USA Hair Extensions Custom Color Blending service is truly remarkable. Our hair extension bonds have the capacity to hold an unlimited number of colors, allowing you to unleash your creativity as a professional stylist. Why confine yourself to limitations? We take pride in being the sole Hair Extension company that offers comprehensive training in Custom Color Blending techniques.
Natural-Looking Hair Extensions Every Time
Achieving a natural-looking hair color requires incorporating dimension and color variances. By carefully matching the client’s color, even in the most subtle ways, we can create a truly believable look. The seamless blend between the client’s natural hair and the extensions is so flawless that it becomes nearly impossible to discern where one ends and the other begins.
- One of the most important aspects of making extensions look believable is the ability to custom blend each strand.
- Extend USA is not pre-tipped and has a wide range of colors available.
- Our unique drawing matt allows several individual hair colors to be blended in a single extension
- your artistry can indeed emerge
- When choosing the colors for your clients, think about hair color.
- Just as you generally use more than one tube of hair color,
- you should use various hair extension colors.
Make the client’s hair color even better using Custom Color Blending
Maybe a new client comes to you with an overly processed hair color. The hair is damaged and needs time to grow. You can overpower the client’s hair with extensions. There is no need to add chemicals to her hair. You can make her color beautiful using Extends Custom Color Blending Technique.
The possibilities are Limitless when you use our Custom Color Blending Technique
The possibilities for creating color combinations are truly limitless! Especially when it comes to high fashion colors, Extend USA’s hair suppliers offer the finest quality human hair sourced from reputable providers. In case you have a unique shade in mind, you can easily color the hair to match it perfectly.
The better the hair, the better the outcome. We offer European Hair in fourteen different colors. We are working hand in hand with the Russian Hair Club to give you the best Virgin Hair in the world.
Use these Custom Color Blending Guidelines:
Base color: use the swatch to match the client’s root color Highlight: use the swatch to match the lightest shade in the hair Lowlight: use the swatch to match the darkest streaks in the hair
Accent color: choose a color(s) between the lightest and darkest levels to
create depth and dimension; it is unnecessary, but it is an awesome effect!
- When “pulling your hair” from the drawing mat, envision the final result. The more colors you use, the more “believable” the effect.
- Custom blending allows you to correct unwanted tones in the hair.
- Remember that you must make the final result resemble the top of the client’s hair, so most of the lighter color is usually used
- around the hairline and at the top.
- Use a blocking technique to give dramatic highlight/lowlight looks.
- Blend fine strands of a few close color shades to give subtle color effects while adding length, volume, and/or highlights.
- Offer chemical-free color enhancements to clients who either don’t want to permanently change their hair color or have hair that has been over-processed and is not healthy enough for chemical services.
- You should begin creating a collection of stock after each extension service, with the hair you have left over from each job. Just as your half tubes of hair color, your leftover extension hair will become future profit.